♥TAG♥


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Stay over @ Rinana's hse =)

We went to Chip Bee Gardens - Da Paolo on 30/8/08 (Sat). It's our long awaited outing.. This is because I'm always bery busy on the weekends.. Finally, I'm free on this weekend to spend the whole of sun and qtr of sat with my besties... I was really tired and really need time to unwind and spend more time with them..
Wanted to go for massage at Hol V b4 dinner.. But my LD cant make it on time.. So we just went for dinner. Decided to go try Da Paolo cos LD heard it's not bad.. The food is ok.. Going to try the other resturants..
~ My Dinner: Crayfish with cherry tomatoes Spag~


~ My photo with the nice lighting~


~Another PIC~

~ With LD =)~
~ Groupie~
After dinner, we adjourned to Rinana's hse to sing KTV.. Haven sing for a long long time.. Haven been to her hse for a long time too.. Sang till 3 plus am and sleep..
Slept till 1am the next day.. it's longer than what I normally sleep.. shiokz..
Went to Bukit Timah - Alameen for Prata and Maggie Goreng... Then went to LD's place to DIY manicure.. Yeah.. fun fun.. =)
~ Concentrating hard on doing manicure for XQ~
I was rarely so serious.. hahah

~Fruits of our labour. It's so time consuming to DIY Manicure.. Wait for it to dry for another Coat.. Ahh.. took a few hrs to complete.. Plus we must hav steady hands to put the flowers and crystals.!~


~ WIP~

~Wah.. My eye bag is huge.. Result for sleeping late..~

It was lovely and fun 1.5 days.. I wan to have another outing like this... Will org another event in Nov.. Or hopefully someone will org soon...

Sweet =)

No comments: