♥TAG♥


Sunday, July 19, 2009

19/7 Sun

I think it's P PMS... so frustrated and angry with myself today.. Dunno why did my mood changed suddenly.. I really think I need to learn to accept things tt was different from my expectation. Not everything can go in my way. Not everyone thinks the same way as me.

But I will get over it tml. Yes. It will pass. But I jus feel the need to change myself in terms of such aspect. Sometimes, I jus dun understd myself. I become ecentric. Sometimes, I jus laugh to hide my emotions. I feel like i'm like a book, my emotions are written on my face. I cant hide it and I feel vulnerable exposing my inner thoughts so easily. But it's so tough to put up an act, a straight face when u r fuming inside. It's really a skill to learn and master. Especially in the corporate world. I'm naive, i agree. Susceptable to predator, open target and 200% openess to everyone. Not everyone is nice as they seemed. I need to open my eyes wide to observe and stay away from dangerous predators.

Ultimately, it's the survivor of the fittest. The unchange rule in life.

No comments: