♥TAG♥


Sunday, August 30, 2009

28/8 -30/8 (Busy Busy)

It has been a fulfilling 4 days of break for me.. But it's has passed too fast and I feel i still have many things not done.. =(
28/8 (Fri): Slept late cos i think it was raining.. =) ate breakie at 11, then napped to 2pm. Had lunch.. Then nuah around, and online to blog for a while.. Met ZW and AW for gym at 6pm.. Met ZW first to return him his lappie.. Went Gek Poh for dinner and went AW's hse to watch GuessX3.
29/8 (Sat): Woke up early to mop floor, went massage with mum. Then went orchard earlier to shop around b4 meeting WY, YQ, SW and XW for dinner.. ATe at DIng Tai Feng at Wisma..Bought a dress at Hula & Co.
30/8 (Sun): Woke up early for Nacli course: Effective Emceeing. It's not very enriching and interactive lesson.. Cos the lecturer is not very good =(
Someting bad happened today. An old lady committed sucide this morning at 530am at our corridor, near my neighbours hse.. =( I'm now feeling abit jittery..

Sian, something wrong with my blogspot, cant upload photos and it's hindering my blogging on Phuket trip.. I still haven blog on my younger days..

Logging off soon, cos my bro is chasing me off his com.. =( super handicap without my own com.. really contemplating if i shld get my own lappie.. or wait for my ofc's lappie..

No comments: