♥TAG♥


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Big news

No.1 Jolin Tsai 蔡依林 made surprise appearance at 周杰倫 concert 13-6-10

No.2 Flood occurs in Orchard Road (Singapore)

It has been raining frequently.. Didnt realise the rain was so heavy on 16Jun2010 which resulted in a flood in Orchard road.. Poor vendors.. All they goods buang..
I actually felt cold when I was walking from my student's hse to the mrt on wed.. Felt I was in HK.. Natural Airconditioning.. so shiok..
The last time a flood occurred in Singapore was in Bukit Timah and upper thomson area.. Many flower nurseries and motorists were affected..

No3. Not world news lah.. I bought DR Martins boots today... Yeah!!! Abit impulsive.. But I have been wanting to get DR Martins shoes like when I was in Sec sch.... hahha
It's a red boots...


No comments: