♥TAG♥


Sunday, July 18, 2010

最近忙什么?

A busy and tiring wk..
11/7 Sun: Stayed up to watch World Cup finals, Spain VS Holland at 230am. Spain won during the extension time, 1-0.
12/7 Mon: Totally concussed during work. But had to complete the presentation and review with my GM. Everything went well.. so good.
13/7 Tues: Attended finance workshop at Goodwood park.. Then went out for dinner with my work frens.
14/7 Wed: Also attended  workshop. Bought durain puffs for mummy to try. Went to T at night
15/7 Thurs: Went to Sentosa to watch Song of the sea and had dinner at a Thanying -Thai Resturant in Sentosa.
16/7 Fri: Went Eu Yan Seng to see doctor. Feeling that my nasal is choked with mucus and cant seem to get them out, so decided to try chinese medicine. The doctor say i nvr sleep enough, heaty wo... Ya, I shld try to sleep more. Sleep at 11 every nite.. tt's my aim..
17/7 Sat: Wen to attend Malay course at Nacli.. Super sian.. it's raining the morning and yet I had to wake up early.. S**T. But I learnt something
18/7 Sun: There's still Malay course, but I was too tired and lazy to go.. =(( I'm a bad ger.. But I really needed rest and I still have T...

Next few mths. 又有的忙了。。

No comments: