♥TAG♥


Saturday, March 28, 2009

Old old self

Haha.. wanted to post some really old photos which I had scanned some time back...
It's me really long time ago..

will post them bit by bit.. stay tuned. =)


~This pic is taken at our hse in Bt Batok. Smiley~


~Luv this pic with my bro.. we looked very loving.. haha.. i have some other photos tt i hold my bro's hand too.. will scan them the next time. I seemed like a gd sis hor.. hehe~



This is our first family trip to Genting and Cameron HIghland.. I can still remember that I was in P6 and tt's my reward for getting quite gd grades.. My bro and I were trying to be innovative in our poses.. haha.. quite cute though

TT's all i have for now for pics before I go to sch.. Will have more on my 1yr old photo with my pig bday cake and excursion to Haw Par Villa....

Then later will be pri and sec sch photos.. I think i looked really hideous in sec sch.. Bleah..

No comments: