♥TAG♥


Sunday, April 13, 2008

6/4/08 to 13/4/08

5/4 (Sat)
Tuition in the morning..
went to meritus mandarin for YEC appreciation dinner.. pics shall come later cos i'm lazy to upload now.. many YECs in singapore were presented with awards for their hard work for the last term.. there were ppl and YEC whom we were close to won some awards.. felt happie for them.. though we didnt win anything, but we were shortlisted for the top YEC =)

The food wasnt fantasic and it was western.. service was quite bad too as they were very slow..

6/4/08 (Sunday)

There was tennis on that day. Met my bro at 3pm to dou feng... We didnt go very far, onli drove to Discovery Centre.. hehe.. wat a weird place to go.. but we had fun =) I tried parking.. not too bad.. can park at one try though I stalled the car like dunno how many times.. cos the car park was sloping.. but that's not an excuse... then practise 5 times like tt, then we went to the Discovery Centre and see see.. then they had those make shift basketball courts. The oso have mini soccer goal.. this should be in conjunction with Youth Olyumpics 2010.. played both games for some time.. After which, my bro feels hungry.. we went back , to Sakae Sushi for early dinner.. my treat lah.. cos he lent me his car mah.. stuffed... we went to JP to walk walk.. he wanted to get some nice clothes for his fren's wedding lunch.. but in the end neber found anything.. then homed..

7/4 to 11/4

Worked hard like mad.. was rushing the whole wk even though it was post closing le..

Met bren and ZW for a drink at coffee bean on thurs.. we toked form 715pm to 10plus.. so much to tok meh??hehe.. then I cant sleep tt nite cos i drank coffee.. onli managed to sleep at 5am.. wah seh.. nearly wanted to murder myself.. I will nbr eber drink coffee..

concussed the next day.. then i slept at 9pm on fri... which is considered bery early for my std.. the farnie thing is my family thought i wasnt at home.. then my mum called my phone at 1plus am.. she heard my phone rang in my room and she came in. At the same time, I was walking towards my phone... she got a scare lah, since she thought i was still out... nvr expect me to be in my room. She oso gave me a scare cos she shouted: Ni xia si wo ah! She shld be the one who xia me loh.. shout so loudly.. hahha.. she said we were so noicy in the living room yet u can still sleep so soundly. plus my bro shouted my name quite loudly in the living room. But heard no response, so they deduced tt i was out.. it's quite scary though.. cos if someone jus hide in my room, nobody will noe can... see how tired i was..

12/4
Tuition till 3.. went to Chinatown with mum.. wanted to buy a bag.. but cant find something i really really wan le.. y ah?? I thought this black toscano bag is not bad. but then it's 399... like quite pricey for an ordinary bag.. i shall wait till GSS and see see.. shldnt rush to buy a bag.. Then ate claypot tian ji with porridge and mum had mixed porridge.. nice nice =) nvr had tian ji for a long long time already.. lovely.. then went to orchard to cont the search for bag.. went to taka and tangs.. but then the bags were abt the same, so didnt find anyone i really like.. i saw a dress that i like at tangs =) but then it's a little huge for me.. i would hav bought it if there's discount.. cos i feel that it's slighty costly.. then not fair one.. all clothes at tangs were on 20% discount except tt dress (9 to nine) and daniel yam. wat's the rationale?? Maybe LD can go with me the next time cos she has tangs card. =)
Then homed.. tired..

13/4 (Sunday)
Met ZW, Bren and WD for breakfast.. i woke up at 7am.. super early can.. =( ate vegetarian at boon lay mkt
Bren and I went for tennis lesson while ZW and WD went for coaching...
After tennis, bren wans to slack at the poolside and she said she wans to wait for ZW.. hehehe.. aiyah, tt's onli an xcuse lah.. she jus doesnt wan to go home.. abit waste time leh...
Went home for lunch and fell asleep on the sofa while watching TV, onli napped a few minutes and went out at 230pm for YEC meeting..

TT's all for this wk =)

No comments: