♥TAG♥


Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ultra busy 2 wks (28/4- 11/5)

2 wks for maddness and rubbishly busy wks have passed... I dislike work.. this feeling was absent for sooo soo long.. yet it has decided to resurface now.. when I thought this job is ok... maybe no job is ok...

Cant remembered much.. jus remembered I was very stress and unhappy... ppl leave and more work has to be done for those ppl is still around.. =(


Shant blog abt it le... more to the happy thoughts... my student told me tt she scored 53/55 for English.. highest in class... my proudest student... she got 92/100 for maths.. yet she says she not too happy.. =( 真要命! I nvr got tt kind for marks when I was in P2 loh..


9/5/08 (Fri)

When to Robertson Quay for Ramen... Celebrated PZ bdae =) Pai seh gal, didnt managed to get u a pressie.. will try to get one soon.. Robertson Quay is sooo far for The central.. I was wearing super high heels and carrying my lap top.. dreadful.. luckily PZ helped me to carry it for a while.. =). My leg was going to break.


I had spicy pork bone ramen, PZ- sesame with pork bone and LD and XQ had pork bone ramen (rich).

~ Happy Ones~


~Me and PZ =)~

Dinner was a fast affair.. we proceed to the Chocolate place for drinks and dessert.. smooach.. luv sweet stuff.. but the chocolate was bitter. LD and I has the blue forest chocolate, XQ has Vienna chocolate, PZ had tea.. After 8 Soufle to share.. but it wasnt nicey nice... only ok..


~ We had the same drink~

~ Posing with the menu~

Wanted to cont to blog but i'm way too hungry... need to go hav my dinner already..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEIZHI!!!!













.

No comments: