♥TAG♥


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another wk

Another wk flew past. Good times passed very fast. On leave from wed to fri for CPA course. Had my exam on fri.. It's quite hard le.. lotsa memory work and 125 MCQ to be completed in 1.5hr.. it's like less than 1 min for 1 qn.. crazy isnt it?

Went for hair treatment last fri... had straight hair for tt hair.. pretty neat.. maybe i shld consider rebonding my hair when my hair is longer..
Realised my fringe was super long, so cut it myself soon after taking this pic.. haha



X
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Though I only worked 2 days this wk, i still feel so tired.. Now I detest work even more.. =( so many things to do.. i'm struggling and suffocating le..
It's like alot of things now going on in my way, facing with obstacles and prob. I understd tt they are part and parcel of life, but sometimes I felt it was jus too overwhelming for me.. esp when everything happens all at one time..
I really missed my old self. May i have been pushing myself too much. I missed the old times where i read myself to sleep on my bed, fall asleep on the sofa while watching TV, perspiring myself silly on the tracks, splashing a hell of the time in the swimming pool and lotsa and losta... i guess I have been losing all of it ALL.. when will I be able to retrieve them?? maybe in DEC??
OH YES! Dec is D day.. YES! YES!
Not sure if that's the rite choice. But to me as of now, it is.. U nvr try, u nvr know..
Carpe Diem.
God bless,
Sabrina

No comments: