♥TAG♥


Saturday, October 25, 2008

18/10 wkend and 25 Nov wkend

Haven blog of a long long time.. here's the update...

on 18/10, we to East coast park with Ld, Xq and her sis to cycle.. LD was not feelin well, so she left with J first..

Returned the bikes.. We went to eat Katong Laksa.. Not as nice as i thought.. very normal le.. then xq recommended the Nonya 粽。Bought some for my family.. It's nice =)





After dinner, we adjourned to th nice Cheesecake place.. No nice pic of us with food, cos my phone got no flash.. wah piang.. didnt realise loh.. sian..


Today's my last day at FWCC.. This is the room where I have been on all my wkends for the past 1yr plus.. it's the end now..



Oh ya.. I was on half day leave on thurs.. went to gym, then did pedicure at JP.. felt kena cheated.. it cost $38 but there's no scrub loh.. wont go for pedi there again..

Here's the pic which I think my hair looks quite straight for a day..





Pedicured feet.


25/10 (fri)

Watched High School Muscial 3 with ZW and Bren..It's not as nice as HSM 2.. cos i think that Bolten was better lookin in HSM 2.. He looked abit too old in HSM 3.. But i think he shld be looking older cos he's graduatin from High School.. heheh.. but i still like their dance and songs.. pretty entertaining..

Oh ya.. Our dept had high tea on fri afternoon.. it's at Goodwood park hotel. it's not worth it.. cos the choices are limited and the food is not fantasic.. Still think Carousel is gd.. I didnt eat dinner cos I was still feelin bloated and full after the high tea..

Napped yest, then mopped the floor and packed my room.. thrown some stuff away to make my room neater and less cluttered.. will cont with round 2 later.. after I finished doing things.. Didnt accomplish anything today.. feel like napping.. but it's like a waste of time.. wanted to help my parents but they say might be closing earlier today.. so no pt going down.. hai.. so zuo boing home now.. and upload all my pics on my mobile... Dont have Lifesaving today.. so 1 less things to do.. haiz.. boring day.. plan to accomplish something tml.. sian.. need to work tml.. maybe i shall work tonigt.. so i dun need to work tml.. see how bah..

No comments: