♥TAG♥


Saturday, October 4, 2008

DAMN Sian

I was totally pissed... planned to go sentosa on wed (P.H.) with swim frens.. but saw my mger's msg and hafta go back ofc to work =( thought i can settle in 2 hrs but in the i took longer than expected, as usual, and only finished at 4pm.. by tt time, they have left sentosa... so in the end went to meet my parents at Chinatown to eat...

Sooooo damn sian.. all plans failed.. =( bery lost..

Going out soon.. for my fren's wedding dinner..

Ended early today, Met ZW, B, S, HH, KH to eat Jap buffet lunch at Sobashi at FWCC.. it's ok only.. not fantasic.. but bery full though..




It's gonna be a long day tml.. my calender for tml is TOTALLY FILLED.. dun feel like working today leh.. how how??

Need to rest and Wanna run away..

Run away SAB

No comments: