♥TAG♥


Monday, November 24, 2008

22/11 & 23/11 (Sat and Sun)

Another adventurous and tiring wkend.. Yet another nite out inadequate rest... My eye bag is going to be larger than my eyes... ahh.. help..

22/11 (sat)
Work up at 9am and went to the dentist with my mum at jln bukit merah.. went to tiong bahru mkt for lunch.. I had prawn noodles, mum had Lor Mee, we shared fried carrot cake and I had seaseme paste for dessert.. Yums!
Went to Ikea to walk walk.. see some xmas decor.. Received msg from my JC fren to meet for dinner at Clarke Quay at 545pm... So had to Ikea leave soon so that I have time to catch a short nap so my long long nite..

Went home to rest and put mask.. slept for 1.5 hrs or so.. had trouble waking up.. my body was so lethargic and reluctant to move even though i told myself to open my eyes.. scary... prob was to tired.. Wanted to tell my fren tt I cant meet them but I still went cos I haven met my JC frens for a long long time.. really wanted to see them even though i can only meet them for 2.5hrs...but it's still worth it..

Dressed up and went to Clarke Quay. We had dinner at Brewerks.. Had Potato skin, pizza, buffolo wings and ice cream for dessert..


~Me and MQ~ Got the most gossips/ stories from her.. same as usual..




~Groupie. Gals in NJ 00S08~









Most of them didnt change much.. =)

I hav to leave early cos I need to go for Nite cycling Recee.. I had a bad stomachache.. so LS when I reached home.. then i was late for the recee.. meetin pt at Jurong Central Park opp JP. It was quite nerve wreaking to cycle this route cos the traffic was really heavy and bad.. but it was quite an experience. Stopping pts are Ulu Pandan carpark, S'pore flyer, Bedok, Pasir Ris.. Reached Pasir Ris ar 630am.. i only cycled a section.. super slack and lazy to cycle.. sleeped in the car at the last lap.. haha.. but was really tired..

Reached home at 8am. slept till 1030am and went for YEC meetin.. ZZzzzz
Reached home at 1245pm and had lunch. Slept at 130pm till 3pm and went for tuition.. Zzzz
Walked to FWCC for LS, but was cancelled cos of bad weather.. =( ZW nvr tell me.. Had dinner with the coaches at 399. had BBQ stingray, groupa, hotplate tofu and vege.. nice =) only $10 per person..

No rest again.. =( homed at 10pm.. flipped my mag a while and dozed off.. so went to sleep.. Still not enough sleep..

I shld be doing my performance appraisal.. still procrastinating.. aaahhh.. help.. I shld start to write abit on my appraisal..

Yawnz,
Sab

No comments: