♥TAG♥


Saturday, November 15, 2008

香港, here I come!

I'm finally going HK!! Super Duper Hapi Hapi... Booked my tix and hotel this morning.. everything is done.. except for the itenary.. going to do some research now..

Flying by SQ and staying at The Cityview hotel at Kowloon..
Date: 27 Dec to 31 Dec

So many things to wish to do.. eat dim sum for breakfast, 许留山 for dessert, roast @ Yung Kee for dinner, drinks at The Peak and 兰贵方... I oso wan to try their food @ roadstalls- Fishballs and 臭豆腐。 I'm going Macau for Portugese egg tarts and peanut candy. Lantau island for 盆菜 and pray to the Buddha. I oso wan to go 黄大仙 temple to pray too.. Going to 同罗湾 to look at shuai ge.. hahah.. so crazy..

Looking fwd to the cool weather and I wan to buy boots and nice jacket there too..

Hm.. Our Co is going to ext its shut down by 1 more wk..at the 22nd Dec wk too..
No leave liao... =(

We r oso going to shift to another building.. And we r not going to hav our transport ani more.. super sian.. going to late for work every day liao. =(

But my super high feelin now is not going to be dampen by this. I have got colleages who stayed at Tampines and Sengkang.. I tink they r more worse hit by me..

Sky High Mood,

Sappi

No comments: