♥TAG♥


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another new song, new attempt

Haven been recording song for some time.. After practising on playing this song on my electone for some time and plus singing together while playing.. i have managed to do it.... but not very good... some pitching and tempo prob.. not easy to do both at the same time, cos need to concentrate playing and singing at the same time. In addition, cant make any mistake woh, otherwise have to ba lek(redo).. very tedious.. spent like 45mins to record this piece of passable music.. will definitely need more practise to perfect it.. hopefully can do it in the near future..

This song is wo huai nian de..

Luv song when i set my ears on it... plus i got to know some things while I was listening to this song.. so it made an impact on me..

Here's this lousy pdtion of zi tan zi chang.. haha

I really need proper lesson on it. cos i'm not doin the right way as the right hand shldnt be playing the melody. Both hands shld be playing accompliments. But i only hav the score to do the normal way.. so bo bian.. have to make do.. meanwhile I shall improvise on the score so that it will be suitable for zi tan zi chang..

No comments: