♥TAG♥


Sunday, April 5, 2009

4/4/09-5/4/09

4/4 - Sat

I went to Nacli course on "Communicate and be heard" from 9-430. It's enriching and fun. Understd the barriers of communication and learn how to have effective communcation thru persuasion with sincerity and enthusiasm and take note on our body language. Was quite tired as I need to wake up early.

Went home to rest for a while and went JP for dinner with family. Off i went to meet 4J ppl at Helipad for drinks. Tt place is not nice to chat and dance. Nobody is dancing and it's too noisy to tok too.. had to resort to shouting.. music sux - trance. Went for supper and home at 2am.. super tired.

5/4 - Sun

Tuition in the morning at 9. Met Torp ppl for lunch. Rained heavily and had to take bus back to FWCC. Went for life saving.. my tiring sux big time again.. sian.. really dunno wat's wrong with me lately.. lack of exercise? really need to pull up my socks... shall motivate myself to go for squad training this wk...

Super tired but cant sleep.. still got things to do... might be meeting them again for dinner/drinks later..

No comments: