♥TAG♥


Saturday, April 25, 2009

20/4 to 25/4

Busy busy week.. busy with flash as usual.... plus I will be going on a biz trip from 28th (Tues) to 1st May (Fri) to Shenzhen via Hong Kong!!! coolz.. really looking fwd to it as it's my first biz trip and I'm going alone.. finally i'm able to travel alone.. and now it's on the company... even better deal.. initially wanted my mum to go.. but SQ tix too ex.. not worth it.. so it's the chance for me to travel alone.. I will travel light, with only 1 backpack and laptop bag.. I bought a Jansport bag for this trip =) but i already wanted to buy a bagpack... so it gives me all the reason to buy a bagpack.. haha..If I bought too much stuff in Shenzhen, then I shall jus buy a "huay siang dai" to dump all my loots..

My brief itenary for the 4 days:
28th: Reach HK airport at 1215, take the 130 ferry to Shenzhen Shekou ferry. Dump my stuff at the Hotel (Holiday Inn). Then proceed to Hua Qiang Bei Lu for Shopping.. Plan to be back by 7pm for dinner.. Dun wan to stay out too late.. Then log in to check email at nite..
29th: Count at CM site. Hopefully there's chance to shop in the evening after the count.. hehe
30th: Count as well..
1st: Cross over to HK early in the morning. Plan to eat all the food I missed in Dec.. More Dim sum.. maybe will try Grace Garden or Tang Dynasty for late breakie. Proceed to eat Wanton Noodle and dun nai in the afternoon. Then maybe walk around a bit. Or continue to eat more.. haha.. then have to start traveling to the HK airport at 330 for my 630 flight..

That's all I have planned.. hopefully I can achieve all.. hehe..

Hopefully I stay healthy these few days cos my mum is down with flu and i'm feeling abit fluey..

Tml will be as per normal, tuition, lunch with Topz gang and Lifesaving..

Really looking forward to it!!!

No comments: