♥TAG♥


Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another Busy Busy Wk (17/5 to 30/5)

Trying to recall the past events
20/5 (Wed)
Went to sing K with ZW and AW @ cineleisure- K lunch from 11am to 4pm.. sing until 烂. Sang new songs too, eg =) 梁文音's 我不是你想像那么勇敢.. nice =) Then we met KH for late lunch or early dinner.. went to borders.. dunno y oso.. then drank stuff at TCC... then toked damn long.. as usual.. tok cock.. haha.. then went to lido's MOS to eat late dinner... it's a 吃喝玩乐的一天. haha
22/4(Fri)
Met ZW,AW,KH again@ JP for drinks @ starbucks.. Boss treat us for dinner b4 I met them..
23/5(Sat)
I went to swim @ FW with ZW. Had to start training.. my timing sux.. =( Then went home and meet family for dinner
24/5(sun)
Lifesaving learn CPR. Then had lesson. Went to eat dinner with them...

I have been meeting ZW,AW and KH for 4 days in a wk... 太夸张..haha

Have been busy during the wkdays of 25th to 29th.. FLASH again..sian..

Met ZW and AW on thurs for gym.. But ZW was lazy to gym when i was abt to leave home.. so we went to AW's hse to watch movie and tok rubbish... saw his photos when he was young.. haha..

Met the 2 AGAIN on fri.. wanted to swim, but then too lazy again.. haha.. in the end tok kok again lah.. then WD brief us on wat to do for tml's CCSM..

30/5(sat)
Went to help out at CCSM.. woke up at 615am!!!!! cant believe I did tt... Luckily everything went on smoothly =) then we went to 399 to makan.. then home.. Missed my facial.. but going tml morning.. which means I cant sleep in..

There's no lesson tml.. cos it's 5th wk.. but need to go help to sell tics for YEC tml.. another day burn..


Love this song.. by 谢安琪. The title of the song is 年度之歌. It's a cantonese song.. but super nice..I first heard this song in Shenzhen @ their MTV channel. Kept hearing song every nite.. You can hear this song on my Imeem.. I have learnt to sing this song too... =) not bad liao.. hehe..

tt's all folks..need to go rest le...

No comments: