♥TAG♥


Sunday, September 13, 2009

1st to 13th Sept

Yeah.. I started work at my new workplace..
I took some time to accustom to the new place.. new faces, simple temporary workplace, alot to learn and I tried to ask alot of questions.. haha.. I jus wanted to start rite and learn as much as possible.. But I feel I might be giving myself alot of stress.. but bo bian.. I'm the only non mger they have hired so far.. I must prove my worth...
I felt super tired after work every day.. My little brain is cramped with alot of info and "how to do".

But I slowly accustomed to the workplace.. And I fell in love with their culture.. =) Everyone is helpful and smiley.. There's no downloading or "I'm not responsible for this so I dun know". They tried to help evn though is not their responsibility. So it's really a good place to work in =)

First wk was mainly orientation and having sessions with my mger and director to understd more abt the co.
I'm on my own the 2nd wk cos my mger was on leave. But she gave me some tasks to complete for tt wk.. Abit stress cos i dunno how to do.. But I still survived.. haha..

Hopefully this IS the ONE..

"Open up, open up some happiness"

Happi Happi

No comments: