♥TAG♥


Monday, September 28, 2009

25th Sept -27th Sept - Advance Diving

WY and I went to Dayang for our Advance Diving.. Dive site is Dayang once again.. I hope we could go to Tioman, since I have nvr been there.. but anyways, it's good to be back there again..



The resort didnt change at all after 3 yrs.. But the sand got eroded by the sea.. there was a place where we could play volleyball and now it's gone...



We left the dive sch at 8pm.. took approx 4 hrs of bus ride and 3 hrs of ferry to get there.. The bus we took this time is more luxurious and spacious. Got to sleep on the ferry too as I took the motion sickness pill.. Wonderful.. =) I woke up only when we have reached..



Cont to sleep when we reach there at 430am.. woke up at 830 for breakie and start our first dive.. We had to do the pivot and hovering.. i struggled on my first dive cos i was very unfamiliar with th equipments and environment.. had a little trouble equalizing initially... the first dive site was not very nice too..



Second dive was navigation. need to swim with the compass and get back to the same location... nothing special too..



Then we had some theory lessons while the open waters ppl went for their 3rd dive..



We went for the night dive at around 7pm.. Armed with the giant torch we are ready to wave our laser beams.. was total pitch dark down under.. visibility was prob 1m?? I already had trouble finding WY during the day, so i had to hold on to her hand thru out the dive.. hm.. saw lots of sea urchin and some corals tt resembles lion fish.. Our instructor attempted to ask everyone to put their torch against their body to see the planktons.. but some ppl dun understd.. so we didnt manage to see it.. when we surfaced, I saw the most beautiful sky, fully littered by stars... "Fly me to the moon, and take me straight up upon te stars".... laalallala



Went back and wash up and had dinner..



Woke up at 630 for our last 2 dives.. The first one is the deep dive.. Going to dive to 30m.. Stayed only for a while and we went up to 15m to see the most beautiful sea i have ever seen.. there were a super big sch of baracudas (all facing one direction like an army), schools of little colourful fishes, alot of colourful corals with clown fishes, ugly mory eel hiding under the big rock etc.. but we didnt see the frog fish (fish with legs).. interesting hor.. =(



The last dive is wreck dive.. Didnt see the wreck.. =( saw some fishes but not as impressive as the first..the sea was really choppy...



We dived around 50mins each time.. so shiok. =) I remembered when we did open waters,we dive only abt 30mins..



I had better grasp in controlling my buoyancy by breathing.. able to stay at the same lvl without kicking.. i definitely kicked less and managed to go real close to the corals without hurting myself, even though i hurt my leg at the first 2 dives.. But i dun envision myself to be an avid diver.. can prob go once a yr tt kind, cos it's really bad for the skin and hair.. it's better to swim..
Our instructor in Orange tee.. She's a great instructor, taught us logic which is very practical.. =) She's from Swiss and she lives on Tioman.. I cant live on any Island.. I will be bored to death man..

No comments: