♥TAG♥


Sunday, February 7, 2010

Busy and tired week (1st to 5th Feb)

Started Ncap course on 1st Feb (Mon).. It's on every Mon, Wed and Fri, from 730pm to 10pm.. Luckily it's at Bouna Vista so I dun need to spend too much time on travelling.. I actually enjoyed going for lessons cos of the company (torps) and I like the feeling of learning.. =) Feeling enriched.. The down side is I had to finish my dinner in 10min, bath in 10mins, walk to mrt 10mins.. Cos I reach home at 630pm and I had to be at boon lay mrt at 7.. SO time mgmt is very impt.. haha..

Then I had tuition on thursday.. So I only had tues nite to myself..

Sat: At tuition in the morning.. Was very happy tt I was vry discipline to wake up at 8 to go have breakie with my daddie b4 tuition.. normally i will laze on bed and end up pang seh my father.. but i was gd tt day.. we had breakie at boon lay mkt and then send me to tuition. =) luvs..

I was feeling quite sick for the wk and ONLY had time to see the doc on sat afternn after tuition... Saw a very young and inexperience doc, only took less than 5 mins of consultation and he like cant bear to chase me out of the room.. haha.. Efficiency is oso one of the KPI of doctors?? Gave the same type of flu, cough and sore throat medicine.. =( I doubt I will recover man.. Ate my lunch, took the medicine and napped till 230pm..
Prepare for another round of CNY sales for my co.. Also at Parkway Parade.. Luckily can claim cab.. hehe... Sales is from 4pm to 10pm.. The worse part is to stand thru out without sitting.. =( Initially sales was slow cos there wasnt much crowd.. Then the crowded started to pick up after 6 plus... Then there was 1 very rude customer who behaved rowdily cos the person in charged of spinning the wheel went for dinner.. shouted, bang our drinks and sat on the cartons of drinks.. The ultimate thing he said was " I wasnt trying to be a hooligan, you all made me one".. WTF.. Shouted at me too.. In the past, I will be very afraid and will try to pacify ppl.. But now I only gave him time to say his piece and I just stare at him blankly.. He complained till the point tt he also gave up cos I wasnt responding anymore.. Cos i feel these type of ppl will say more if u respond.. Jus like him ratter on and on and he find tt it's no longer fun, he will stop.. In the end, the person in charged of the wheel came back, he jsut scolded him a few sentence then stopped.. Hey.. Nt fair one.. he's the one he shld be venting his frustration on, not me and my colleague.. In the end, he won the abalone.. WTF.. this type of ppl dun deserve to win loh.. I was super tired after the long day..

Sun: Had tuition in the morning too.. then went to St Joseph home to sing and accompany the old folks at 2 to 4.. Most of them were not responsive.. Maybe they cant really speak chinese/english.. then I cant speak dialect. Nonetheless it was an experience. Went to met ZW with WM at JP.. only tok for while cos I was feeling very tired then.. Then homed at 6pm to vacuum and mop the floor.. Then wait for a while for family to be back to eat dinner tog.. At Pioneer Wharf again.. not tt i complain abt the food.. but i need some change.. hehe. have been there too often..
Then change my watch's batt.. then went NTUC to buy drinks.. one whole truck of drinks.. haha.. can bath in it..

Feeling bery tired.. I feel i need more rest to recover from my flu and sore throat.. Maybe I can only get ample rest in China.. get my 12hrs of sleep.. Cos there's nothing to do there.. hehe.. looking fwd to the rest..

Early Happie New Yr!!

Cos i wont be logging on for the next 2 wks.. no internet access in china and will be be busy with course and packing my luggage for the next 3 days.. I have only put my winter jacket, jeans and a few tops in my luggage.. best liao.. My father is packing his luggage now and I think he's finishing soon..

Everybody Huat AH!!

No comments: