♥TAG♥


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bali trip Day 5 and 6

Day 5

Divingless day. It's a shopping and surfing day.

We woke up slightly late than normal and had our breakfast slowly =) We done a little shopping at the alley on our way to kuta beach. =)

There's the popular Bintang beer singlet, necklaces, t shirt to buy for ourselves and frens... =)

We reached kuta beach and signed up for our surfing lesson at Odessey surf school.

~Kuta Beach: Great waves~

~Us on the beach observing how to surf~


~Yeah. I had Bintang beer for lunch. We had a sumptous sefood for lunch, spicy kangkong, fried calamari and something else~


~A horse carriage is spotted~



Day 6
~This is our hotel for 5 nights. The pool looks quite nice but we didnt get the chance to swim~


~My Proud purchase on Day 6. The childhood toy that my dad bought for me when he wen Batam. I cant imagine I can find it in Bali =) ~

The summary of good shopping places:
~ Little shops near Kuta beach
~ The shops along Legian street connecting to Kuta
~ Kuta Square for branded surf shop. They are real pdt so not very cheap
~ Discovery Centre - Air conditioned shopping mall
~ Semyak Square. We went there on Day 3 for dinner. It's a new shopping mall with surf shops and body and soul. I bought a toga top. Nice =)

Things to do in Bali:
Diving!
Surfing

No comments: