♥TAG♥


Monday, October 11, 2010

8th Oct to 10th Oct 2010 - Busy busy wkend

It's a tiring and busy wkend yet again.. I keep surpassing myself.. not something i'm looking fwd to..
8th Oct (Fri): Night cycling recee at 10pm to the next day 330am. Totally concuss till 1030am the next day.
9th Oct (Sat): Woke up at 1030am then mum told me to help her that day cos she's having fever. So I left home earlier to meet my friend to highlight my hair. Yes, no more black hair.... Then rushed down to the shop to work till 730pm. Ate dinner and watched abit TV and slept..
10th Oct (Sun). Same sunday morning activity, then YEC meeting from 1130 till 3pm, SLC meeting from 3pm to 430pm, home to change for tennis at 5pm. Ate dinner with bestest frens at LD's hse and nuah at her house till 930pm.. Poor LD needs to work at home..

Will I set another crazily busy record the next wkend?!?! I really dun wan tt to be the case..

No comments: