♥TAG♥


Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm so neglecting this blog =(

I am a bad ger.. I have not been spending enough time to blog... but I'm feeling so tired now to blog..=(
Fri (1Oct): Swam after work.. Arms ached on Sat =( this show's how long i haven been swimming

Sat (2Oct): "Swam" again in the afternn.. Then homed for dinner.. Exhausted

Sun (3Oct): Same routine in the morning. Then met babes for late lunch at rider's cafe (51 Fairway Drive) to discuss on our Japan trip.. Photos to come later.. Here are the nice nice photos =) credits to XQ's camera

A group photo with all of us!! Love the ambience of Riders' cafe.


~Sweet~

~XQ and I~


~My Breakfast taken at 3pm~

~Groupie with Bestest Frens. Missing PZ~


~Like this serious looking me~


~LD gave us a tiger with wang on the forehead. It's our group's joke.. It's really very cute cos the pic is taken using fish eye effect =)~

No comments: