♥TAG♥


Sunday, January 23, 2011

More updates for 2010

Last wk for dec was a busy wk cos I jus got back from japan.. Busy with closing.. =(
Had a great dinner on 30th Dec for a belated xmas exchange =)

We had dinner at Railway Mall at a pasta place. Forgot the name.. hehe.. I admit tt I'm old =(

My Xmas pressie was from WY. A towel set and a note book for me to update.. It's says "Smiles and laughter are very contagious. Share them with a friend" A lovely quote =)
But I want to use my 3 eye monster organiser for this yr first cos it has the calender for 2011. I shall use it next yr =)


I gave PZ her pressie. It's the same one tt I got for myself. I'm sorry to her. But I'm afraid I wont hav to time to buy her present after our JPN trip. I believe she likes it, so I bought it.. =)

My dinner- Vongole S


Last but not least, a groupie to end the day =)


A quiet and blissful way to end and start a new year =)
Wishing us a great year ahead!!

No comments: