♥TAG♥


Saturday, October 3, 2009

28th Sept 09 to 4th Oct 09

Was feelin tired on monday after diving.. but i shld have gone trainin with ZW..
Went tuition on tues and wed.. felt sian to go tuition cos i nvr went for 1 wk.. feeling lazy..
Went dinner with parents to JP on Thurs
Went to qoosh ad bought a top and long dress.. they provide free alteration for the long dress so I bought it.. then went running with bro
Planned to meet KH and B at 750am on sat. But my alarm clock didnt ring again.. sian.. luckily ZW called my home.. Then I rushed down to his place to revise on BM.. dear..i haven revise yet.. then he had to go to his sis ROM. then KH and I went to JW pool to swim to prepare for BM. Then saw AH,WD and S coaching there... so qiao.. didnt expect them to teach so early..
Tml is BM test.. sian.. hopefully we pass this time.. taking the test is such a hassle.. I have nvr failed an impt test b4... this time it broke my record.. fail twice...
Went home to rest, then out again at 515 to the CC for the MAEC event. Then went to Yunnan garden with my parents to 赏月. We lit alot of candles, ate mooncakes and 3 of us finished 1 whole pomelo cos it's really sweet and nice. Orange flesh =).. haha..
Need to sleep soon.. So suay i "tiok" b4 BM test.. Wat a mess..


Update:
I passed my BM!!! finally... i thought I'm just going to fail this time.. Cos my body is aching, after the run on fri and swim on sat... Then I tiok.. Then my fren who's a lighter casualty cant b my casualty tt day.. Feeling damn low cos it seems like i'm going to fail again.. But B said when there's alot of wrong, then there will be 1 thing tt will be right.. so true =)

Everything went quite smoothly for the theory and CPR.. I had a fun time toking to the tester.. haha.. ma chiam not like test.. The CPR went fine.. Then had the 3.15min test.. I struggled to tow B back... then I lost 1 side of my contacts.. Best LIAO.. Then I did contact tow without goggles.. I lost the left side of my contacts when I was approaching B.. then cont without contacts.. Great.. Now I'm officially blind..then cont with the deep water resusitation.. then JK did initiative..

WE PASSED!!! Finally. =)

2nd wk without coaching.. i think i missed our gang.. so used to seeing and eating with them.. We have to try to cont to meet each other...

All the best to my bestest fren, ZW, in his next phase of life.. =) 加油!!

No comments: