♥TAG♥


Saturday, October 17, 2009

12 Oct to 17 Oct & 18th Oct

Mon (12): Did nothing much.. Practise abit of guitar at nite..

Tues: Tuition

Wed: Had company event.. We went to the flyer and then dinner at Seafood Paradise at the flyer... Food was good.. but I left earlier with my colleague..

~ Pic taken jus to remind myself tt I have been on the flyer~
Thur: Had a workshop at Trader's hotel in the afternoon. So I met the gang for dinner at Paragon.. =) Then we wento TGW at Ion for tea and desserts..

Fri: Hip Hop lesson! But i felt the steps were pretty simple.. not very nice and challenging =( But I still feel it's ok. At least I'm learning something.. =)

Sat: Wanted to wake up early to run.. But too lazy.. woke up at 930.. watched doreamon.. then did hsework.. went to meet swimming frens at JP for lunch..

Sian.. need to do some work at home.. feeling the inertia to start work..

From now on I will try to edit customise my photos b4 publishing them.. =)
I'm still experimenting and finding the nicest way to edit my photos.. Stay tune next wk.. =)

~ My 2nd time wearing this top. Wore for Randy's Bday~

Updated on 18th: Tuition in the morning.. Met PZ, XQ and L for tennis at CSC.. The sun is super hot.. didnt play much cos of the scorching sun.. cant focus.. didnt play well too.. nvr play for a long time.. We had MOS after tt.. then home to rest and napped a while b4 meetin my parents fpr dinner at JP..

No comments: