♥TAG♥


Saturday, November 28, 2009

23 Nov to 28 Nov

Wkdays are as usual..

Went out with MOrax ppl on thurs nite, met at Brotzeit at Raffles City.. It's a German resturant.. Dun really like the roast pork tt I had.. the meat is tough.. Had mango beer.. it's nice =)



Then we had ice cream at some resturant at Raffles City cos Brotz is getting hot and stuffy.. Then homed..

Fri is Hari Raya!! Yeappie.. It's a hol.. Went to ZW hse with B and we cooked Pasta, Sausages and Cambell shop for lunch.. then we went Bugis to meet HH and S to go MINDS Cafe... Was quite fun.. =) the farniest was a game similar to dog and bone.. =)

Then we went Clarke Quay and ate Waraku for dinner.. Super full.. I had the squid sauce spag (Gratin set).. Not bad =)

To end the day, we went drinking at a drinking place with KTV.. I dun think I drink alot leh, I puked when we leave the place.. =( Either ageing is catching up or I need to dance off the alcohol.. Feeling bad after tt le.. Bath and went to bed and praying tt I dont puke.. Slept at 2am like tt.. Feeling damn sian cos i need to wake up at 7am to teach swimming.. =(

Woke up at 7am... was impressed by myself as I could wake up at 7... It's a long journey to Sports sch.. =( Reached at 830, went to LS cos I think my stomach was not feeling well after the puking last nite.. Ample time to finish the big business and change.. Find Uncle Chong then started lesson.. the water is super duper cold.. =((((( I only had 1 student for every lesson.. good and bad lah.. but i was like a lone ranger.. nvr tok to anyone.. we had 20 mins of break after 2 lessons. I filled my bottle and sat alone at the bench for the time to pass.. sounds emo.. haha.. but i jus feel out of place there.. then everyone looks busy with their own stuff... Heck lah. i think I will only teach till dec as i have promised.. I dislike travelling early in the morning and the journey is long lone lame.. Homed and ba bao lunch and ate at home.. slept from 4pm to 630pm.. My bro woke me up for dinner.. still feeling tired and reluctant to move..haha.. but still had to go and eat even though i was still feeling full from the lunch.. undigested in my sleep..

Need to go and sleep soon and have YEC meeting tml..

No comments: