♥TAG♥


Saturday, November 21, 2009

努力

21 Nov: Met the gals at Hol V for pizza and ice cream at daily scoops.. It's nice =) We had waffle and brownie with 2 ice creams on each item. Notbad.. =)


I tried to put on my fake eye lashes with shu's glue.. It's quite good as my eye lashes stayed for quite long..



I have decided to teach at Speedi on Sat (9 to 1pm) starting next sat.. Even though it's far and pay is lower.. i decided to try cos i wanted to expose myself to diff swim sch's culture and operation.. hope it's a good choice..

I'm totally addicted to 学警出更 和 蓝球火。。。Wu Zuo Xi and Yan Chen Xu is so shuai!

From the show I have learnt tt there will sure be downs in ur life, things dont go ur way, doubting ur ability and failures. But it's the way u face the obstacles tt makes u diferent from others.. i look back and reflected.. I feel that I'm a quitor.. I tried to avoid things I dislike, running away from them.. Till now, even though I had been working for some time, I'm also trying to avoid somethings. I feel I have to face it head on to learn to overcome it, otherwise I will be avoiding it forever. I had so much to learn , I'm not as gd as I thought..

I need to give myself more confidence. To push myself harder..

我要做一只打不死的蟑螂

No comments: