♥TAG♥


Saturday, November 7, 2009

I think i'm OK le..

Haha.. Sorted out my thoughts.. I'm OK..

Usually stuff happened during the wk..
Fri, went for a run b4 hip hop... Able to concentrate better during lesson this wk..
Went for tuition on sat morning... then went for balloon sculpturing interacting session at Jurong Sprng.. It's really an interesting session.. I hav revised how to make dog, flower and bear.. learnt new stuff too.. Rose (failed) and Xmas tree (Success!!) =)



Tml will be our CC's official opening.. will be doing balloon sculptures =)
Will be there in the morning.. then after tt we will be having our meeting..

Updated on 8/11

It's was a crazy time making so many balloons.. ppl with different request, want this color, wan this bear etc.. make already can still complain to say it's not nice, take 1 balloon also need to wait so long... WTF... we give out balloons for free one le.. not even asking a penny from ur pocket.. Where's their manners?!??! My fingers are sore after 3 hrs of balloon sculpturing.. =(

Wanted to have meeting after tt.. but attendence is poor.. so had to postpone loh. then I met Brenda at her void deck to get my BM cert.. Then I meet HH, S and AW to swim.. i realised my stoke is not good... even my butterfly is not perfect.. =( need to practise alot.. my backstroke is worse.. how to take SI like tt?? going to take in feb..

I'm planning to teach swimmng at sports school.. Going for interview on sat.. this is my first time going for such interview... dunno wat to expect.. still need to bring my certs..

No comments: