♥TAG♥


Saturday, April 17, 2010

12 Apr - 17 Apr

Yet another busy wk with SI.. I was late on both days for SI cos of serious traffic jam on PIE so I didnt take attendance =( It rained on tues when we had our practical lesson. Towards the end of the lesson when the instructor was de briefing us, I leaned back and looked up at the rain.. I was a good and special feeling.. It felt like thousands of stars shooting towards me or I'm flying very fast past the stars in the universe.. So surreal..

I ran with my mum this morning at the park opp JP.. Nice =)

I finished reading "the last lecture" (ZW's bk) 2 wks ago but I didnt had time to blog abt it... This bk is abt the author who's at the terminal stage of cancer and had only 6 mths left. He's a lecturer. He decided to give a last lecture to his students on his past experiences and how he felt and what he want to do when he knew tt he is going to die.. He stuggled between spending time with his family and preparing his last lecture.. It was inspirational and his positive attitude inspired me..

One topic he shared resonated with mine.. ''Dont obsess over what people think"
We shldnt be spending time worrying abt what others think of ourselves. Be direct and truthful, yet tactful, when giving feedback. So just take it that if ppl didnt say anything abt u, you shld be ok.. We will be effective in our lifes if we arnt worried abt what other think.
I can say I tried but sometimes (when it comes to my superior), I will start worrying.. At least I know my fault, I will cont to change..
Made another new yr's resol for myself.. hehe

Will share another pt next wk.. stay tune =)

No comments: