♥TAG♥


Saturday, April 3, 2010

Start of SI course

SI course started on 30th (Tues)... The theory lessons will be held at CCAB (old NIE campus) and the practical lessons are held at Tao Payoh pool.. Will be so damn busy the next 2 mths as lessons are held on tuesday and thursday... I hav tuition on fri and sun.. 

I took half day on tues cos we need to report at CCAB at 630pm.. which is impossible for me to reach there in time... So had to take half day.. I left of at 1pm and reached home at 2 =( ate lunch and went to the dentist at 3.. finally at the time to visit the dentist.. luckily my teeth r still in good shape =)

After SI on thurs, HH, R and I went to eat ice cream.. But Daily scoops was closed =( so we went to cold storage to buy ice cream and went to a condo's pool to eat our ice cream.. we tokked quite alot.. abt our past.. happi tt i got to know more abt them =) Thx R for sending us home after SI =) luf..

Fri (gd fri): had tuition in the morning.. then i packed my table =) slept and slack at home.. so shiok to do nothing..

Sat: Read book, went JP to pay bills, mop floor.. Ate at boon lay mkt.. we ordered 2 fishes, 1 steamed and the other with Soya sauce.. nice =)

Sun: Tuition in the morning, going to meet my colleagues for lunch at Hol V..

Just hope tt life remains the same as the past 2 days... Purrrrfaaaatttt... =)

No comments: