♥TAG♥


Monday, April 12, 2010

5th - 11th Apr 2010

Routine wk..
Attend SI practical lesson on tues.. It was quite fun cos we played childish games, like how we would teach and play with our students...
Wed: tuition
Thurs: Our co went to Botanical garden for brisk walk at 5pm.. the bus driver let us drop off at the wrong entrance.. =( we waited and realised it's wrong... then we had to walk to the other entrance to meet them.. couldnt find them.. finally found them.. then we walked back to where we alighted. Then we walked back to the tanglin entrance cos my fren parked her car there.. she say she's going to long pang me to CCAB for SI lesson.. Luckily, I was only a little late..
Fri: Watched TV till 12 plus.. then woke up a 530 the next morning to 扫墓.
Sat: 扫墓. Then went back home at 930.. slept till 2.. shiok.. haha... ate late lunch, mopped the floor, and prepare to go out.. Met 4J ppl for steamboat at Jpot @ Vivo for dinner.. Wanted to go home for dinner.. but they asked me to go to a fren's hse to play games.. Then someone is goin to leave earlier so I can longpang his car.. But he didnt leave in the end =(.. so we stayed till 4am... supper tired.. Had to wake up at 830 the next day for tuition..


~Vic. She's stillso farnie.. We shared the steampot pot tt day~

                                                          ~My Class girls~


~ My Sec class (4J), around half turned up~

Sun: Tuition in the morning.. Attended meeting after tuition. Reached home at 2 plus.. slept from 3 to 5.. but I woke up suddenly thinking tt it's the next morning.. couldnt sleep well after tt.. =( Then online from 5 to 10..worked on my work at the same time =(

何时才能大声地说我很了解自己?
又开始深陷在怀疑自己,无心冲刺的边缘。
虽然向往某种生活,却没勇气行动。
没种!

No comments: