♥TAG♥


Sunday, May 23, 2010

17May - 23May 2010

What a busy week has passed.. I thought I couldnt survive.. haha.. actually not tt bad.. i'm jus exaggerating..
Mon: 临时抱佛脚。。 studied till 2am for SI theory exam the next day
Tues: Took half day leave for the exam in the evening
Wed: Had co dinner
Thurs: Tui
Fri: Tion
Had 2 lessons on wk day cos he's going SH
Sat: The busiest day. Woke up at 8am to go for YEC event in the morning. Then cab down to Toa Payoh for CSC Swim race at 2pm.. Didnt win anything. =( got 5th place for both breastroke and freestyle.. =( Then my fren injuried her arm while swimming.. So we had to wait till 630 for the event to end, then accompany her to the hospital for X ray.. We waited there for 3hrs.. Super duper hungry... Cos we ate lunch at 1pm.. Then we had our means to entertain ourselves.. Homes at 1130.. Totally concussededededed..

Sun: The best day of the wk.. I slept till 1230.. I cant believe I did it... hahhaa.. I'm feeling damn good now.. replenished my sleep..
Things I planned to do for the rest of the day..
1) Watch HK drama
2) Put face mask
3) Vacuum and mop floor
4) Pay bills at JP
5) Eat Carl's Junior with parents

No photos to post lately cos i nbr go out.. No chance to makeup too..
But looking fwd to PAYM awards ceremony on 29th at World's Resort Sentosa.. =))) Most imptly, I look fwd to the 1 wk rest I will have the whole of next wk.. Nothing on for wkdays and Vesak day on Fri!!!

No comments: