♥TAG♥


Thursday, May 13, 2010

A busy busy week

Soooo busy... Amist SI, work and swim training, there's YEC..
Tues: I nvr go for SI cos my meeting ended late till 8pm.. =(
Thurs: SI lesson
Fri: Went swiming with my fren
Sat: Swam with B in the morning, then we had dim sum for lunch tog with ZW. After tt I went home to wash up to meet gang at Hol V.

Happy Bday PZ!!!
Didnt realise my hair is so long already...

After tt  I rushed to meet B,ZW,R,XY to go Timbre to celebrate B's bday =) I didnt take any photos wit them.. haha..

Sun: Tuition in the morning, YEC Meeting in the afternoon.. ended at 4 plus =( No time to study for SI practical. Then watch You tube and surf net.. only study abit at nite..

Tues: SI practical tes.. Sian.. Was not good.. Was scolded by the tester all the time.. Hiaz.. I dun wan to fail.. otherwise all my time and efforts will be wasted..

Wed; TUition

Thurs: Rest at home.. finally no lesson le..

Fri: My fren fly me aeroplane.. She asked to go for a women leadership talk on fri at kallang.. In then end she cant go off work and she cant go... I reached Kallang already loh... super sian, tt I travelled all the way to Kallang..So I made my way to Orchard to walk walk.. also arrange to meet LD after her movie at 9.. Tried to look for dress and high heels.. either dun have my size or too high.. Guess's shoes are crazily high..

Sat: Woke up at 9 to go to die da at JE.. But it's closed down le.. aiyo.. then my mum and I went to have creakie at the mkt.. nice.. the fried carrot cake is only 1.20... now where can find such cheap carrot cake.. Then went back to JP to one foot reflexology to massage my long ago sprained foot.. then also went to trim my horrendously long hair.. Met ZW for a while to discuss SLC stuff.. then home to online..wasted time again.. didnt study for SI.. Went out for dinner with parents.. Came back to study abit.. I'm so delayed in my progress for studying.. =(

Sun: Tuition. Home for lunch. Slept from 1-330. planned to swim with ZW but be last min pang seh as usual.. now too tired to study..

丁噹-我是一隻小小鳥
I dont know she say sing soooooooo well!!!! Her high pitch voice is damn perfect lah... the hair on my back is standing (in a good way) =)
A new and refreshing rendition of this old old song..
Luvs.



林宥嘉-  如果沒有你


康熙來了- 大S


Quite farnie..  Have been watching Kang Xi.. =)

No comments: