♥TAG♥


Sunday, May 2, 2010

26th Apr to 2May

It was a super duper busy week.
Tues: SI
Wed: Farewell dinner for a colleague
Thurs: SI
Fri: We had half day tt day. We went to eat buffet at "the line" at Shangri la. I think the food is ok only. If I need to pay for tt price, I wont go. Then we watched Iron Man 2 at Lido. Was quite nice.. Iron man was one of my childhood fav cartoon character. =)
The movie ended around 630. Then I had to rush down to my dad's place first b4 my family goes for massage together at bt batok  CSC. Wat a good way to end the wk.. My bones and muscles finally had the chance to relax.
Sat: I went JB with my uni frens. We went only to city square mall for lunch and shopping. Then we went to Taman Tebra for dinner. We had butter crayfish (nice!), stingray, kang kong and and claypot toufu (not nice).


Sun: Tuition in the morning.. Then napped after lunch from 1 to 4.. Did housework... Go online.. I really need to start studing on SI... Not motivated to study..

林宥嘉 突然好想你
也很感人!!

No comments: