♥TAG♥


Monday, December 14, 2009

11 Dec to 13 Dec

11 Dec (Fri): Cant meet Morax cos I have hip hop.. LW is back from US.. cant meet him so wasted.. plan to meet him next wk.. hopefully can..
12 (Sat): Sianz.. Woke up at 7am to teach swimming.. hate it... Then cab to Bird Park for company day... ate lunch then went to the Dino thingy.. th Dino thing is not nice at all.. then I didnt walk around the bird park cos i was super tired..then jus went home at 3 plus.. i napped from 430 to 6pm.. stil feeling bery tired =( ate my dinner and mopped the floor.. Went out for tuition... super long and packed sat..
13 (Sun): Attended leadership course at PAYM.. woke up at 730am..so early again. Even earlier then going for work.. =( I want to sleep in.. I think my bed miss me too.. haha.. The event is more on give us an overview of PAYM and PA, and the we broke into smaller groups for discussion. The discussions revolved abt the obstacles we faced and how we can solve it.. But I feel these problems were already prevailing years ago.. But there are still challenges to resolve them.. Haiz.. It's always hard to do volunteer work one lah.. Then an advisor gave a speech on volunteering and leadership. Ended at 530pm.. then homed and had dinner.. Went JP to look for winter jackets with parents.. It's for our china trip in Feb =) Then met ZW,B and R at Starbucks for drinks.. =)
It will be long long wkend for me again next wk..

I want to stop teaching swimming.. haha.. so fast.. =( but the travelling time is too long and I dun want to wake up at 7am on sat.. *pueyy*

No comments: