♥TAG♥


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tiring wkend

Fri: No hip hop. Went to eat sambal stingray and other stuff at boon lay mkt for dinner with family..

Sat (5/12): Woke up at 7am for coaching. Rushed to Nacli for CCMC team building around 2pm. Played team building games.. The had BBQ dinner.. Feeling super tired at arounf 5 plus.. but still hav to tong.. Went back to CC at 830pm...cont to have meeting.. already cant take it liao.. eyes r dry and mind to not working at all.. Reach at 10plus.. Totally concuss when I reached home.. But stil checked email and stuff.. Cos I'm afraid I hav no time to do it on sat.
I dunno why my skin becomes whitish and scaly after I teach at sports school.. I wonder it's the chlorine they use.. The water tasted super salty.. like miso soup.. haha..

SUn (6/12). WOke up at 830 for tuition. Then met LD and XQ for a swim at bt batok CSC.. Then hav late lunch and homed.
Still feeling tired.. Need to go and take a nap soon..

No comments: