♥TAG♥


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

30th Dec

It's 2 more days to the new yr.. It's at this point of the year where I start to reflect and react and resolute.. Hm.. What have I achieved 2009?

Decided to be back into the swimming "scene".. Not competition. lah. Took life saving 1-3 and Bronze Medallion. Started coaching too..

Changed job in this economic turbulent year. The most amazing thing is it happened when I have accepted fate and decided to stay. Ironic.. =( 命运作弄人吧。

Took my advance diving with WY. Challenging cos the last time i dived was 2 yrs ago when I took my basic diving. But it was nontheless fun with WY and other young ppl.. Yesh.. i'm old..

Managed to continue tuitioning..

Finished a book in a wk..

Went Phuket with BFFs.. Our next trip after our Aussie trip 2 yrs ago.. Even though it was a short trip, but it was something I cherish and will remember.. Appreciate the time spent together, played tennis, snorkel, cam whore, eat, sleep etc..

Went on Biz trip for stockcount to shenzhen.. En route to HK..Luvz though I cant sleep.. haha..

What an eventful year...
Disasters tt happened in 2009:
88 水灾 - 台湾

Leyman Brother collapsed, marked the start of the worse economic recession in the greatest economy - USA. GE, Ford failing.. US Govt using dunno how many zillions of dollars to save AIG and Citi..

H1N1 disease - Though it's not as severe as SARS, but it's fatal.

I will continue to add on if i recall any other events.

Now, I am grateful that:

- I have food on the table
- I have a job
- I am healthy
- I can swim, run and play
- I have my loved ones
- I am breathing

There were many people who have faced many adversities in their lives.
They worked so hard, much much harder than me, just to have food to fill. Not to say good food.
Some do not have a shelter over their head and were thankful that they have a place to sleep.
Some went through excruciating pain and agony just to see the next day light.
They were all happy that their fundamental needs were met. Y are we overthinking on our goals, dreams and wishes? If only ..... How nice if...

Since we are so much more fortunate than others, why not give them some. It doesnt need to come in terms of monetary. It can be a smile, ur listen ear, helping hand, a Thank You!, etc. It may seem insignificant for the person who give, but it means alot to the receiver.

Have you come across a time when someone accompanied you when you were feeling down. But he/she was by ur side to tide u thru the down moments and help u to see light. You were so grateful for her help. But the person might not think that she has done alot of you. She jus spent time with u.. Imagine someone tells u tt what u hav done has a huge impact on her and how it has helped her.

施比受更幸福

I have finished reading "My sister's keeper". Thoughts triggering abt life.

Read through my behaviour profiling.. My profile is a counsellor.. Want happiness and peace. Team player and influencing.. etc.. will elaborate in my next entry..

Thankful for everything tt I have! =)

No comments: