♥TAG♥


Sunday, December 20, 2009

18/12/09- 20/12/09

18/12 (Fri): Woke up at 830 to go for tuition. Then went JP to collect my mum's tee and bought assessment books. Homed.. Napped from 1-3.. Then watched a bit of tee wee. Vacuum and mopped floor and washed the toilet. watch tee wee after tt... Went for hip hop.. I think i can dance better already.. but i need to make the effort to memorise the steps.. haha..


Wanted to meet LD, but was really lazy to travel.. just wanted to nuah at home.. I cant sleep tt nite.. Either it's bcos i drank milk tea at 10pm or i tried to sleep after my normal sleeping hrs.. only fell asleep at 3... Puey..


19/12: Woke up at 730 to go for first aid course at chinatown.. was quite interesting.. But i missed abit cos i didnt go on fri..haha.. skip lesson even though i'm on leave.. best liao.. haha.. then i packed all my clothes and makeup and shoes cos i plan to go A's hse to wash up as she stays in town.. then i can save on travelling time.. but the first aid ended at 330.. super early.. so in the end, i went home with my big bag.. I'm too lazy to edit my pics on ppt..



~here it's me ready to go~




~It's most of my EY colleagues.. Indian dance gp... so happi to see all of them.. Closest working frens.. Maybe cos we were all the same age and all from the same uni.. Waiting for photos from CL, the one with take with SY (bride) =)~

20/12 (Sun): Woke up late at 745.. go for first aid course. end at 330. went JP with R and K to meet ZW at Jp for dinner. HH, B and S met us later for dinner.. =) Pass first aid liao..

I feel tt i didnt rest properly he 3 days of leave. I had to wake up early every day.. avg 730 - 830.. Peng.. even earlier then when i work.. Not to say to sleep in.. very sian.. not fated to sleep in..

I plan to sleep at 11 tonite.. =) need my beauty sleep.. haha

羅志祥【幸福不滅 Cause I Believe】MV完整版

蓝球火插曲

Luv this song.. =) especially when this song is played at the most touching scenes

No comments: