♥TAG♥


Sunday, January 3, 2010

2/1/10 to 3/1/10

It's the start of the new year and it time to write 10 instead of 09.
2/1/10 - Teach at speedi as usual. then home and ate lunch at home. Wanted to buy tics for Bodyguards and Assasin.. But I fell asleep watching TV and woke up at 4pm.. So I went to JP to buy the ticx for 9pm show.. It's FULL! Can u believe it?? The show has been up for more than 2 wks.. still got ppl wan to watch.. =( So in the end, we went JP to eat dinner and shop.. My father bought 3 jars of honey from Yummi hse.. Quite ex.. But it's really gd.. cos I felt my throat were cleared after drinkin one glass of honey.. I felt I have recovered slightly from my persistent flu..
3/1/10 - Went for tuition in the morning.. then went to meet WY, YQ, XW and SW for brunch/lunch.. Wanted to try Wild Honey.. But they dun allow us in unless all of us is present.. So we went to Orioles at Pan Pac suites rec by XW.. Was also very nice =) We had our xmas exchange.. I made some balloons sculpture for them too.. =) Photos with XW.. will upload once it's on FB..

I went to check out a new music player for my blog cos Imeem is gone.. This one is cool.. can even show video. But i cant seem to find the way to upload my own songs.. will do that later.. cos i need to go eat my dinner already..
So enjoy the 2 songs for the time being.. =)

No comments: