♥TAG♥


Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Yr Reso

Great.. it's at the time of the yr to think of the new year's resolutions.. Here are the plans I have for this yr..
1) To take Ncap in Feb.. it will be a busy busy feb.. cos ncap is on every monday, wed and fri for the whole of Feb, 7pm to 10 pm.. I hope I can survive the mth.. plus I'm away from 11 feb to 18 feb as I will be in China.. then I hav tution on thurs and sun.. So effectively i have only tues and sat to rest.. (((
2) To take SI too.. hopefully I can pass...Cos the mortality rate for SI course is HIGH.. need to have connection.. haha
3) To workout a plan for wat I really wan to do..
4) Learn photoshop
5) To find the rite man.. hahahaha... yes.. I need to open my eyes and be more proactive NOW..

Tt's all.. It's enough to keep me occupied for the year!

Yesterday is the last episode for 篮球火。。。 结局好突兀哦。。 W died? The warrior drum thingy was quite the.. then the 3 of them were smiling.. y? Cos all fren liao?
But overall I still enjoy watching the show.. the attitude and determination of all the sportsmen is a constant reminder to myself to work hard and to have the nvr say die attitude.. now unhappi thoughts is with me for only 1 day.. though i will still think abt it.. but I will not be very sad abt it.. it serves as a reminder for me to improve myself.. Though there will still be times of self doubt and not confident, blah blah.. =(

Finally I can sleep early... No more sleeping at 1230 or 1am.. haha.. 早睡早起,身体好耶。。

No comments: