♥TAG♥


Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ippudo @ Mandarin Gallery, 金曲超級星

Wed: My fren and I brought our thai colleague to eat at the coffee shop near her hse.. It's more like an orientation for her to the places around her flat.. After dinner, I brought her to the stadium, swimming pool.. Went up to her hse for a while.. Chatted with her.. I feel she's so brave to come and work alone.. then she's the only person staying in the 5 room flat tt she rented. Seems so lonely..

Thurs: Met with HP frens for dinner at Suntec.. Just Noodles..

Fri (22): Went to Ippudo @ Mandarin Gallery with gang on fri... We queued for 1 hr.. super long le.. But the ramen is so so only.. I dont think it's worth the wai.. Hm.. I had the Ramen with pork belly..

                                            ~ Sleepy eyes.. Waited until I wanted to sleep~


Sat: My last day teaching at Speedi.. No more waking up at 7am anymore.. Yeah! Then ta bao Long John or lunch.. Only had 20 mins to eat, ten left home at 240pm to go for tuition..


There's this new singing competition for those not so popular singers... 金曲超級星..

We see the difference bet ppl.. there r ppl who cherish every opportunity to sing and perform.. Even though they may not be the best.. But there r ppl who are complacent and not improving.. so this is life..





No comments: