♥TAG♥


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Neu Yr's Eve and Neu Ear

Worked half day on 31st.. Then I had lunch with colleague at Subway at Jp.. Then I decide to buy a pink G shock watch.. I wanted to hav a sporty watch so I take timing.. So here's the watch.. (taken on 1st b4 I meet WY and XQ for dinner)



挑战无表情哦- 哈哈




Then I went to CC for the countdown event.. Packed goodie bags and danced.. haha

After tt I went to B's hse for the real countdown.. Our theme for the party is Ugly Betty.. To act geeky..



Me- Chicken Little cum monkey king.. haha



Went home at 2 plus... So slept late till 9plus on 1st.. then had lunch with family.. home and sleep.. like pig woh... then went Hol V sushi tei for dinner with WY and XQ.. Sushi tei has shifted.. it's now at Hol V shopping centre intead of the shophses area.. It was a good catch up with them =)

Happy Neu Ear, Pul ur Ear..

No comments: