♥TAG♥


Sunday, March 14, 2010

14Mar (Sunday) - Lunch or shld I say breakie at Wild Honey

Yeah.. Finally I had the chance to lunch in Wild Honey @ Mandarin Gallery!! =) I have read reviews on it, good reviews... so was lookin forward to sink my teeth into their breakfasts.. They serve breakfasts from different countries, Japan, US, belgium, Scandanavian etc... We have tried 4.. quite nice =) beware the assult of pictures on the mouth watering breakies..


~ I Love NY: Scrambled eggs with Bague~

~Belgium Breakie: Waffles with mango~

~ Tunisia Breakfast. Reccomended by the cashier.~
I feel this the most favourful breakie, yet not too strong... Nice

~Scandanavian Breakfast: A huge slab of Salmon, rosti and Asparagus~
I luv this too.. The salmon is fresh and juicy.. The cherry tomatoes are sooooo sweet... Awefully heavenly..


How can we miss out the photos of my babes...  Luv u guys!




~Lovely Groupie~


Minor Camwhore session to end this post.. haha..

 


No comments: