♥TAG♥


Saturday, March 20, 2010

Busy and unexciting wk

Nothing memorable happened this wk.. Jus kena shouted by a construction person yest.. But my big big boss knew abt it...

Goin to practise my guitar and take a nap soon.. this is life.. I like it.. =)

Oh ya.. i forgot to say: I passed my NCAP!!!

since Q1 of 2010 is going to be over.. Let me review the status of my new yr's reso..

1) To take Ncap in Feb.. 100% completed


2) To take SI too.. maybe 5%.. cos my boss say will help us to sign up.. gave him the nec doc.. not sure if he's goin to help me to submit.. 5% for my effort to send him the doc..hahah
3) To workout a plan for wat I really wan to do.. 0% still haven thought and plan my life..

4) Learn photoshop.. think this is not goin to happen.. haha.. cos i feel ppt is gd enough to do some minor editing.. I'm not goin to the extend to change my pic till the unrecognisable stage..

5) To find the rite man.. 0%.. nothing has been done totally.. =(

No comments: