♥TAG♥


Saturday, March 13, 2010

8Mar - 13 Mar

It's a busy wk at work, even though there's no NCAP.

8th Mar (Monday):  Finally had the time for a breather and time to watch TV.. I cant remember when is the last time I watch 百万大赢家... I think i didnt watch it since beg feb.. =(

9th Mar (Tues): Went JP walk walk and bought a dress =)

10th (Wed): I think I jus nuah at home..

11th (Thurs): Tuition

12th (Fri): Went JP to buy tidbits, blusher and hair mask..

13 (Sat): Tuition at 930 till 1130. Then meet mum to do herbal hair treatment at clementi. Then had our lunch... The mkt which I like to go is under renovation.. what a pity.. i miss the porridge and wanton noodle.. After tt I went home.. wanted to nap for 1 hr.. but in the end I slept till my dad called.. I was still super blur. I was thinking why did he call and ask me to go downstairs and wait for him.. i looked at the clock.. it's 630.. i thought it was 630am... then i asked him why need to wake up so early to eat... hahah.. then after toking for some time, i realised that we have arranged to meet for dinner.. it's actually 630pm.. hahah... i think i was too tired.. totally concuss..

14th (Sun): Going to meet the babes for brunch at Wild Honey... looking fwd to it.. going to curl my hair tml... hehe..

I was quite sad that there were so many natural disaster happening around the world laterly... Not long ago, in Jan 2010, there was a super strong strong earthquake happened at Haiti. In less than 2 mths, there were multiple earthquakes occurred at Chile, Japan and Taiwan. This is something that was depicted in the movie 2012. There were so many movies on the destruction of earth.. Sometimes, I feel that something similar might be happening in the near future.. Right now we can only count our blessings and thankful that we ae still living.. =)

No comments: