♥TAG♥


Saturday, March 27, 2010

I pass SI Skill tes!!

Woohoo... So happy and glad that I passed SI skill test.. There were 75 ppl who took the test and only 39 passed.. I'm one of them!!

Initially I was not confident at all.. Cos I sprained my ankle on monday when I alighted the co bus.. =(
Then wed afternn, HH sms me to ask if I can reach TPY at 630 for skill test.. I was totally stunned... cos i wasnt prepared at all... Plus my aching ankle... siah.. And wed, I have arranged to meet Viv and J at No. 5 for pizza and drinks..

Woke up on thurs, checked on my ankle, feeling not too bad.. Still abit painful.. Called the person in charge to tell him I will be late.. There was a serious traffic jam on PIE. From Bt batok all the way to TPY... super sian.. So worried that I will reach later than 7pm as I told the person.. I reached there at 715.. luckily we r the 2nd last group, so I still have alot of time.. went to change.. Sat down with them.. I start to worry abt my back stroke.. I seemed to have forgotten the "feeling" of swimming backstroke.. so started to "swim" while sitting on the floor precariously waiting for my turn..

It's our turn to "perform"..First, we swam freestyle. Second, Backstroke... it went ok.. at least I swam straight.. Third, breaststroke.. ok.. Fourth, butterfly, I consciously reminded myself to close my legs when i do the kick. We waited more than 30mins for the results.. so happy that all of us passed.. =)

But I will so damn busy for the next 2 mths.. cos the SI course lesson will be conducted on every tuesday and thursday... It's at either toa payoh pool or bukit timah old NIE campus.. There are both of damn far... I don know if I reach there in time for lessons.. =( But nonetheless still very fortunate to pass the first time.. =)

I heard the theory test is the killer.. but i hope I can do it.. hehe

So happy that I can update my new yr resol sooooo soon..

1) To take Ncap in Feb.. 100% completed


2) To take SI too..50% I passed skill test.

3) To workout a plan for wat I really wan to do.. still 0% haven thought and plan my life..

4) Learn photoshop.. going to drop this resol
5) To find the rite man.. 0%.. still still..nothing has been done totally.. =(

No comments: